Where to Park Downtown
Welcome to Downtown Xenia! Need to know where to park? Click the map to the left to see the City's five public parking lots located within a short walk of downtown businesses, employers, residences and institutions. These lots offer abundant, free parking for up to 2 hours. The City also offers on-street parking on most downtown streets.
Do you work, own a business or live in downtown Xenia? If so, you may be eligible to receive a permit for guaranteed, reserved parking every day in a City-owned lot.
There are three categories of parking provisions in downtown parking lots:
- Discounted placard (Lot 3 only)
- Placard (business owners/employees in Lots 2, 7, and 8)
- Reserved (residents in Lots 2, 7 and 8)
You will receive an invoice for payment via check, cash or credit card (online or in-person). A placard (and sign for Reserved permits) will then be created for the desired parking space. Parking fees are non-refundable.
Applications will be considered on a first-come, first-served basis except:
- Renter mix: The city will prevent one company, organization or person from holding all of the placard/reserved spaces in a lot, unless no others apply.
- Preference to previous renters: During each rental period, persons who rented a space (and maintained on-time payments) in the previous period will be given preference over newcomers.
If a parking spot is occupied by an unauthorized vehicle (i.e. without the required placard), permit holders are allowed to park elsewhere in the lot free of charge. Placard permit holders should contact the Parking Enforcement Officer at 937-376-7215 to report the violation. Reserved permit holders may contact the numbers listed on the Tow-Away Zone sign to have the unauthorized vehicle towed at its owner’s expense.
Please contact the Parking Enforcement Officer at 937-376-7215 with any questions.