· Over phone with Invoice Cloud by calling their toll free number 1-855-490-1813 (no live person, automated only)
· Automatic monthly payments via ACH withdrawal through the Invoice Cloud link above.
· Through the mail by check or money order to the Utility Billing, 107 E. Main St
· 24/hour drive-up drop box at the rear of the City Administration Building, 107 E. Main St. (check and money orders)
· In person at the Utility Billing window during regular business hours (cash, check, money order, debit or credit card)
With the change to InvoiceCloud, the option to pay via phone will now be handled by InvoiceCloud (not PSN) will be via an automated system. Speaking to an individual will not be an option for making a payment by phone anymore. With InvoiceCloud, you can schedule payments, use autopay, or make one-time payments with an echeck or debit/credit card, or you can also use the following apps to pay your bill:
· Apple Pay
· Google Pay
· PayPal and PayPal Credit
Questions regarding paying your bill can be answered by calling Utility Billing at 937-376-7242 or by email.
Please allow three (3) working days for online payments to be posted to your utility account. This site is protected by Trustwave’s Trusted Commerce program. Payments made via the website are final and are not reversible. Visa, MasterCard and Discover are not responsible for refunding payments made in error. Please use caution when entering online payments and contact Utility Billing at 937-376-7242 if you make an error on an online payment. Electronic or paper checks returned to the City of Xenia for any reason (non-sufficient funds, closed account, incorrect routing/account number) are subject to a $25 returned item fee from the City of Xenia and possible immediate service disconnection.