Moving to Xenia
Welcome to Xenia, The City of Hospitality!
City of Xenia Core Values
We, the City of Xenia, strive to make ourselves accountable to these core values:
- Integrity - We will conduct ourselves in an ethical manner at all times in order to merit the respect, trust, and confidence of our coworkers and the public. In our actions and deeds we will embody the qualities of honesty and decency always exhibiting morality regardless of personal interests or consequences.
- Servant Leadership - We will provide consistent, ethical service, striving to put the needs of others first to improve the overall community.
- Stewardship - We will engage in responsible planning and management of public resources including but not limited to economic, environmental, and social assets.
- Personal & Professional Excellence - Our actions and attitudes will meet the highest standards and cultivate a culture of continuous improvement within the organization and the community.
- Respect - We recognize the importance of our stakeholders by seeking to understand, empathize, and value their differences, opinions, and perspectives in an effort to enhance relationships and build community.
- Innovation - We will develop and implement effective solutions utilizing creative methods and new ideas to make continuous improvement.
It is the mission of the City of Xenia to provide exemplary municipal services through responsible stewardship of community assets, and the promotion of economic, environmental, and social vitality.
We will set the standard as a healthy, professional and inclusive organization to build a better community.
We are pleased you have chosen to live in Xenia and want to make your transition as smooth as possible. The following information and vital "New to Xenia" links will get you started!
Helpful links to make relocating to our community easier.Link to page
New Resident PacketLink to page
Includes links to K-12 educational options and area colleges and universities.Link to page
Xenia Real Estate
Search homes for sale in the City of Xenia.Link to page
Demographics & InformationLink to page
Establish Electric Service
For information on establishing or changing your electric service.Link to page
Establish Utility Service
For information on establishing or changing your water or trash collection service.Link to page
Establish Gas Service
For information on establishing or changing your gas service.Link to page
Officer Chris Reed, a nine-year veteran of the Xenia Police Division (XPD) was recently recognized with the division’s highest honor, the Casey Elliott Memorial “City’s Finest” Award. Read on...
In the coming days, Xenia residents and businesses will be receiving notices from the Regional Income Tax Agency (RITA) announcing that beginning on September 1, 2020, RITA will be collecting municipal income taxes for the City of Xenia. Read on...
Make Xenia Count! The 2020 Census count is still ongoing, and the self-response deadline has been extended to October 31. Read on...